1. Download the newest version.
2. Run the .pkg file from the Downloads folder, The system will tell you it’s from an unidentified developer and can’t be opened. Open System Preferences from the Apple menu in top left corner of the screen, and under Security & Privacy > General you will find NVMS Lite.pkg listed with an Open Anyway button.
3. Follow the installer, and confirm with an administator password.
4. Once installed, you can find Monitor Client in the Launchpad, or in the Applications folder. This is NVMS.
5. Run Monitor Client, it will ask for login information. The default login is just admin, with 123456 as the password. You can change this after login, or just check the Auto Login button. You can skip the security questions.
1. Add your devices. From the Home tab in the app, choose ‘Add, Edit or Delete a Device’ under the Resource Management section.
2. Set up the Live View.
We value our relationship with each and every client, which is why we’re there from design to installation, service and future growth. No problem is too small to call us for support.
We stand by our promise to be available to support our customers at all times. We value our relationship with each and every client, which is why we’re there from design to installation, service and future growth. No problem is too small to call us for support.
Dixon Security Cameras offers a full 1 year Comprehensive warranty on both labor and installation of equipment under the following circumstances:
The client account is paid in full. The client lives within our normal service area. (Farmington south, Park City west, Provo North, and Magna east.) The client does not tamper with the recorder or cameras on their own or have another company or individual do the same.
Clients outside of the service area still are covered under warranty however they must pay a service/travel charge for any warranty trip to their property depending on the distance. The labor and parts onsite would then be covered.
Recorder is beeping or making a strange noise. Recorder is not recording. Video loss. Interference on Video. Night vision not working.
Failed equipment due to power surge, lightning, water damage, or vandalism. – Act of God or nature.
Networking – Networking involves your internet, power, router, cell phone carrier, and internet provider. All of these things are out of our control. If it is however determined on the service call that it was due to a problem in the recorder, then it will become a warranty call.
Focusing – When our installation team leaves and payment is received, you agree that the cameras are focused and looking where you want. If you decide to change what a varifocal camera is focused on or where it is looking after the initial installation, then that would be considered maintenance and is not covered under warranty. If it is a fixed lens camera and becomes out of focus, then that would be a warranty issue because that camera requires no adjusting of the focus.
Maintenance: We encourage you to get the most out of your investment with continual maintenance, training, and updates. Maintenance visits fall under our normal service work rates. At least once a year we encourage you to schedule a maintenance visit and get everything tuned up.